What can be returned?
S&S provides no warranties on any Products. All such warranties are solely those provided by the applicable Manufacturer.
S&S reminds You a Manufacturer’s warranty will not apply to:
- normal wear and tear;
- Damage caused by improper storage or cleaning of Products; and
- Damage caused by improper use of Products.
- You must not make any misleading, false or deceptive representations about any Products or provide any warranty in excess of the Manufacturer’s warranty.
What is the returns process
- If You need to make a warranty claim for a Product, You must complete a Returns Form which can be downloaded here
- The Returns Form, along with the faulty Product/s must be returned to ““Sugar & Sas P/L, Dock 2, 17 Barclay Street, Marrickville 2204, New South Wales.
- On return of the faulty Products S&S will promptly inspect them and if S&S is reasonably satisfied the failure is not as a result of those circumstances listed in clause 12.2, S&S issue a credit note within ten (10) Business Days of inspection, subject to any statutory rights you may have.